We always drive in little teams, six or eight individuals max which means your experience with united states will be an even more enjoyable one! Exception: when your particular party is bigger than eight – we are able to accommodate as much as 14 riders at any given time. Personal trips in Topanga, Santa Monica, and Malibu are great for Anniversaries, Birthday functions, and much more! Our delighted, healthier, and gorgeous horses are a lot loved, and well-groomed. Once you check us out, you will notice everything we indicate!
Choose a period that is right for you. Our running hours tend to be around from 8 O’clock each morning until dusk. We ride 7 days a week and are open of many breaks. Kids must certanly be 6-years or older to drive regarding the tracks. For 6 year olds, unique accommodations for all of them are needed. We've ponies for many amounts of experience!
We’re an easy drive from Santa Monica, San Fernando Valley, and Calabasas! Near both PCH additionally the 101 on the other hand. We drive 1 week a week and a lot of vacations.
The tracks tend to be a part of the Santa Monica Mountains Backbone Trail. Positively gorgeous views in every path. A vintage “Pony Express Depot” ended up being element of what these days is our path route. On a clear time, you’ve got mountain and ocean views. The sundown and moonlight rides tend to be breathtaking and then we have actually an thriving population of hawks, deer, coyotes, plus rare Mexican Xoloitzcuintli.
We ride rainfall or shine, trail circumstances permitting. All rides are western tack (not English). Kids 6 and older tend to be welcome, young ones 19 years of age and younger must wear helmets.
All guests 18 years old and older must show a Driver’s License or valid ID.
- What things to put on and bring to you: lengthy jeans, tennis shoes tend to be required. High heels and open-toe/heel footwear (sandals, flipflops, blockages, etc.) aren't acceptable and we cannot allow a guest trip in unsuitable footwear.
- No bags (including purses), packages or unsecured sweaters, sweatshirts or hats, glasses and heavy jewelry can move up in the trail, so that it’s best to leave those in the home or perhaps in the car. We’ll you will need to accommodate liquid containers should they easily fit in the guide’s saddlebag.
- Mobile phones and digital cameras are only permitted at the ranch, not on tracks! Your path guide may be pleased to simply take a photo of you as well as your partner (s) while you're attached to your horses, BEFORE or AFTER THE RIDE.
- Mandatory: Driver’s permit or State ID (Passport is okay for regarding country visitors).
- WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAFEGUARD your PRIVACY AND PROHIBIT PHOTOS OF OUR RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY TO BE TAKEN OR PUBLISHED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION OF OWNERS otherwise SUPERVISORS. OUR COMPANY IS EXTREMELY STRICT ABOUT IT PLAN. WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION WITH THIS PARTICULAR SITUATION.
- OK to create liquid or nonalcoholic drinks as long as the containers easily fit in the path guide’s operating carry case.
- NOBODY ALLOWED TO RIDE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF MEDICATION OR ALCOHOL!!! You might drop your spot on your ride and be expected to spend and reschedule if you're consuming medications (medicine or otherwise not) or alcoholic beverages.
- We have weight restrictions, so kindly tell us during the time of your reservation if any members of your celebration tend to be over 250 weight. We'll try to accommodate many bikers. However a finite amount of ponies are offered for heavier cyclists.
- All rides are by phone reservation (818-591-2032) just – so be sure to phone and reserve ahead! Same time reservations tend to be feasible, however it constantly helps to have notice, therefore we claim that you reserve around three roughly times beforehand.
- During the summer we only reserve mornings and belated afternoon/evenings, therefore the weekend routine gets actually complete.
- We're maybe not in charge of traffic problems and advise everyone else with a planned trip to check for regional road conditions! La is notorious for crazy traffic.
- Please be certain anyone operating with you understands our policies including dress code, etc.
- WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO YOUR PROPERTY it will be considerably valued if noise is kept to the absolute minimum..we love our neighbors and it is an incredibly quiet mountain top where echo carries sounds far. Children ought to be supervised constantly rather than be permitted to run anywhere from the property or parking areas.
- WE'VE A NO CANCELLATION POLICY The person(s) reserving a reservation has got to accept consider that it doesn't matter what the reason for a cancellation, la horse riding has actually a NO REFUND PLAN AND MAY ALSO RESCHEDULE A RIDE FOR A FEE DECIDED BY THE RANCH. VARIOUS RESTRICTIONS might APPLY. Aside from the reschedule charge, if a ride is rescheduled, the corresponding path guide tip must be purchased your day the ride was initially scheduled for as well as the future ride day. We reserve the ability to reschedule the right or otherwise not.